First of all, I would like to give a shoutout to http://grace4films.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Quintet of Radiance Award. Its my first time to be nominated and I’m really psyched to be part of it. So, I’m copying off the rules from http://insidethelifeofmoi.wordpress.com/2014/03/27/awards/ (a big thank you by the way), and the rules are as follows.
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 15 bloggers you follow and want to pass the award onto.
4. Nominate the 15 bloggers and inform them of it.
5. Finally, list seven interesting facts about yourself.
So, that being said, here are the seven interesting facts about myself :
1. I am an animal lover and I would have wanted to be a vet but I’m afraid of real blood. (For horror movies, my motto has always been the gorier the better).
2. In relation to Item #1, I absolutely love tigers and if given an opportunity, would want to raise one as an exotic pet.
3. I love to go on adventures and am willing to try everything at least once, but I am also a believer of the concept of a calculated risk. Thus, I try as much as I can to ensure my safety before doing anything extreme.
4. I would like to study abroad (preferably on a scholarship because I can’t go on my own)
5. I love my mom above all others
6. I would love to get a job in development communication
7. My dream is to backpack Europe
So, now for the Quintet of Radiance. It is a total of four awards. They’re pretty self explanatory 😀
In order to accept these awards, I need to describe myself using every letter in the alphabet. This is super tough so brace yourself.
A- Adventurous : I am always game to try out a new thing and see new places
B- Big hearted : I have a soft heart when it comes to those in need.
C- Clumsy: Anything that requires balance or coordination? Count me out
D- Devoted: I am very loyal to my friends and family
E- Emphatic: I feel for others and understand pain and suffering
F- Fun: I always look at the positive side of things
G- Gregarious: I love to spend time with my friends and family.
H- Hilarious: I crack up my friends all the time. I must be funny.
I- Intuitive: I have a good grasp on stuff involving people.
J- Jolly: I like to smile a lot and be positive about things, even though things don’t always go as planned.
K- Kind: I try to show compassion where I can and try to be a good person most of the time.
L- Loving: When I give my heart, I give it completely.
M- Mischievous: I’ve been known to prank people once or twice. *wink wink
N- Nurturing: I like to share my experiences with others so that they may learn from it, whether its good or bad. I likewise like learning from other people’s journeys.
O-Ordinary: I’m a simple girl with simple tastes. I have big dreams though 😀
P-Professional: I take a lot of pride in my work and my work ethics.
Q-Quirky: If you saw my list of quirks, you would agree.
R- Resourceful: I always try to make the best of any situation.
S- Strong: I would like to think that I am strong willed.
T- Temperamental: I have a mean temper, something I would like to curb and manage better in the future.
U-Underrated: I think that there is a lot to me that people don’t know yet, but they would be surprised, and pleased to discover.
V-Versatile: Life has taught me to go with the flow, and I have become quite flexible to different situations because of it.
W-Wide reader: I love to read. Nuff said.
X-Xenochial: I had to consult a dictionary to find a word that describes me using the letter X so I came out with this, which means hospitable
Y- Young at heart: No matter how old I get, I want to maintain a child-like enthusiasm for all things
Z-Zealous: I am a passionate person at heart for a number of causes.
Whew! As for my nominees, here they are:
So I hope you guys accept this nomination because you all totally deserve it. Ciao!